Saturday, July 7, 2007

And I'm off AGAIN!!



Today I am leaving for Mission Trip with East County church of Christ. We are going to Tuba City, Arizona in the Navajo Nation. I am really excited!! So excited that I woke up about 2 hours before my alarm. The only problem with that is that my alarm was set for 8:15am. Ugh. Oh well. I am clean and have time to post.






Please be in prayer for my friend Lynette. She was in a terrible car accident and has broken both legs below the knee. She is a fourth grade teacher but will be most likely taking the year off. She and her husband Jim are caring for their great neices right now and I just want them to be able to keep them and yet take care of themselves as well. God has blessed us with great surgeries so far and I pray for a quick recovery. That being said it will probably be about 1-2 years before she is all set to go. Jim is struggling and so are the three boys. Please hold them in your thoughts and prayers.







I finally downloaded my pictures from camp so I will share a few of those with you. Camp as I said before was AWESOME!!! I cn't wait to go and do it again in a few weeks for JTS!! Pray for us as we try to be One Body and share our faith and service with those we come into contact with.







The first pic is my friend Matt Tibbles, he's driving us to Rafting!





Rach, Clayton and I -- DOWN WITH GA GA!!!!!




This is Matt Voss and I -- he once gave me a pretty ring, or six.


This is the dangerous trio. Fenn, Tibbs, and Rach! Look out world!!!

Well friends, May God always lead your life!!!

I'm out!

6 comments:

Andrew Martin said...

Hey Amy,

It looks like you are having fun and keeping busy! Say "hi" to Tibbles for me next time you get a chance. Hope you have a great mission experience :)

Robby and Lynsey said...

Look at you putting your extra morning time to good use. :) Good job. Hope you guys are having fun!

Leah said...

So I know this girl named Amy who I love dearly and MISS LIKE CRAZY but the funny thing is that we live in the same town.

What is wrong with this picture?

Glad to see you on the blog spot.

P.S. I will totally read you EVERY DAY!!!

Rebecca said...

HI friend! Glad you're doing well. I know that there are lots of people praying for Lynette. They're lucky to have you around! I hope I see you soon. Love you!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I finally updated. Now it is your turn. And I hate that you were at Sonic without me. Especially one where they wear the rollerskates. ;) Hope you are having fun! Will be glad to see you again.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Update your blog! Crap. :)