Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let it Snow? Still!

Well, it has been quite a while since I have posted and I suppose that it is about time. I am sitting in my parents living room watching the second of my favorite series of movies and books -- Harry Potter! I think that I am going to try and watch them all tonight.

Well, Christmas has come and gone and yet it didn't feel like Christmas. Things just don't seem the same at this point in time. I hate that Cindy is gone and life is continuing.......sucks.

We have had so much stinking snow that we are staying put. Dad just told me that they closed I-84 again from Ontario to Pendleton. Guess it's a good thing that I'm not driving home anytime soon. I hope there aren't any people out there that are stuck.

Here is my car Dori who is spending Christmas break at my bff Liz's house. Many snowflakes in Portland this year!!!


I am going to try and post more often than I have been which shouldn't be too hard as I haven't posted since May. Who knows I might even put some pictures of what I am knitting.

Here's a pic of Cindy and I. Miss you sweet friend.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Hey Amy! Glad to find your blog, I love hearing what is happening with "old" friends! Feel free to check out my blog, and I hope you are able to make it back to Portland safely!

James T Wood said...

Keep posting when you can, there are people that read it. I hope you stay safe and warm and have a great break.

Leah said...

Miss you friend!

Blessings of peace and comfort in your sad moments. And may joy return in time.